We invite you to participate in the 3rd international exhibition of polymer materials, equipment, and technologies PLASTEС, which is the only one exhibition project in the plastic market in Belarus.
Dates: 17-20 September, 2018
Venue: Roofed Soccer Arena, Minsk, Belarus
Visitors: about 3000. Exhibitors: about 50.
The goal of the project
To create a universal communication and cooperation platform for specialists, professionals, producers and consumers, both domestic and foreign, representing the polymer industry as a unified technological chain: from the production of raw materials to the use of finished products, including the entire possible range of related services.
- Machines, equipment, and technologies for production and processing of polymers
- Raw and auxiliary materials
- Plastic and rubber products, finished goods
- Services for the industry of polymers and rubber
- Additive technologies. 3d printers and scanners, materials for 3d printing
- Polymer packaging and adhesive films
- To demonstrate the newest technologies of rational and sustainable use of plastic production in the industry.
- To promote modern plastic products used in domestic and industrial sectors.
- To establish and strength business contacts, exchange of experience between industry experts.
- To match producers and consumers together.
- To create a comfort and image space for international and domestic Exhibitors for their best communications with consumers.
- To arrange the attendance of the exhibition by target visitors from industrial enterprises, consumer organizations, trade companies, private business, and government institutions.
- To demonstrate a wide range of products and services, areas of appliance and use of polymers.
- To get acquaint with modern high-tech equipment, software, and a wide range of related services.
- To provide with topical information on the current state and prospects of development of the polymer industry; on trends, new technologies, equipment, goods and services in the field of polymer manufacturing.
- To exchange the knowledge and experience, to create partnership, professional and personal growth of experts.