September 29 - October 2 | PACKAGING AND STORAGE
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We would like to invite you to participate in the Specialized forum “Packaging & Storage’2009” which will take place on September, 29 – October,2, 2009 in the National Exhibition Centre by address 27, Y. Kupaly, Minsk, Belarus.
Exhibition company “EXPOFORUM” and National exhibition center “BELEXPO” with the support of Ministries of Economy, of Trade, of Agriculture and Food, of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus, Belarusian State Food Industry Concern, Belarusian Republican Union of Consumer Cooperatives.
Forum “Packaging & Storage’2009” is devoted to manufacturing and use of packaging, label, packaging equipment, display of the newest packaging technologies for different branches of the economy. It touches upon the problems of packaging waste collection and processing, as well as the questions of the packed merchandise safe delivery, inside logistics, provision of warehousing with newest equipment, adoption of modern storage automatic control systems and distribution centers.
Arrangements of the specialized forum
PACKAGING AND STORAGE’2009:
- 10th international exhibition “World of Packaging”
- 7th international salon “Modern Label”
- 7th international salon “Polymers and Glass in Packaging”
- 2nd international exhibition “Storage Technologies”
- 5th international business-forum “Packaging & Label’2009. Storage’2009”
- 10th Republican contest for the best packaging/ label “Golden Nut’2009”
The basic project of the Forum is exhibition “WORLD OF PACKAGING”. It has been organized annually since 2000. In 2004 it has become one of 28 most prestigious packaging exhibitions in the world as a member of the Confederation of Organizers of Packaging Exhibitions (COPE).
Specialized forum “Packaging & Storage” – is a new name of the “Packaging Forum”. The change of the project name is caused by the appearance of the self-dependent exhibition “Storage technologies” among the arrangements of the Forum. Nowadays raise in the production volume in all spheres of economy and increased competition for the customer determine producers’ interest to new technologies and equipment, which can provide effective work of storages in enterprises and trade companies.
Specialized forum “Packaging & Storage”
Exhibition “WORLD OF PACKAGING”
1. Packaging materials: artificial, papery, metallic. Raw material and equipment for the production of packaging materials and finished packaging made of cardboard, corrugated cardboard and other materials. Equipment for printing on package made of paper and cardboard, other materials; computer systems and printing technologies.
2. Packing machines and equipment: filling, dosing, for packing by means of mechanic transformation, thermal influence, pallet and other functional appointment.
3. Finished packaging for food products, consumer goods, perfumery-and-cosmetic industry, pharmaceutical goods. Nonrecoverable packaging. Packaging design.
4. Waste recovery, recycling of the used packaging.
5. Specialized editions.
Salon “MODERN LABEL”
1. Consumption materials for label products manufacture: paper, cardboard, special film, laminating film, foil. Attendant chemistry for printing: paints, lacquers, adhesives.
2. Equipment and technologies for label and packaging products manufacture. Finished labes for all braches of the industry. Label design and art decoration.
3. Promotional goods, development and application of trade-marks and special signs.
Salon “POLYMERS & GLASS IN PACKAGING”
1. Machines, moulds, attachments. Raw and auxiliary materials for packing polymer and combined stuff production.
2. Polymer materials, finished packaging articles made of polymer them. Polymer packaging design.
3. Environmentally appropriate technology and equipment for secondary polymeric materials recovery.
4. Glass articles for various fields of industry production storing. Glass articles design.
5. Decoration of glass, china, ceramic articles by methods of silk screen printing and other.
6. Glass waste collecting and processing machines.
Exhibition “STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES”
1. Design and building of storage-houses and distribution centers; industrial and enterprises’ storages.
2. Modern conceptions of storage logistics, storage infrastructure.
3. WMS-system of storage management, storage accounting; control and sorting technologies and equipment; RFID-technologies.
4. SCM-system of the delivery chain management.
5. EPR-systems for the retail trade management.
6. Automatic storage, automatic equipment for inside logistics of enterprises and distribution centers, conveyer systems, automatic commission and sorting systems.
7. Equipment and machinery for storage, lifting cranes lifting-and-loading machinery.
8. Systems of safety and video control, storage safety provision.
9. Storage and trade complexes cleaning.
10. Industrial, storage and transportation containers, bar-codes and marking.
5th international business forum “PACKAGING & LABEL’2009. STORAGE’2009”
- packaging manufacture for all branches of industry; equipment and technologies.
- Effective storage
- Recycling of packaging: technologies, equipment, experience.
- Packaging as a means of product promotion.
The object of the business forum is to show tendencies, modern technologies and innovations, to discuss urgent problems of the Belarusian packaging industry, to demonstrate new designs, to organize regular meetings of packaging professionals.
In the framework of the forum there are organized 10th Republican contest for the best packaging “Golden Nut ’2009” and contest for the best student design “Packaging of the Future”.
The advertising campaign of project is aimed to cover the maximal number of high-qualified specialists of packaging branch. Organizers provide postal and e-mail delivery of information and invitation letters within special data bases including Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and foreign countries. Also there will be effective exterior advertising, PR - campaign on the TV, radio, in printed mass media, leading international exhibitions, and informational and specialized internet-portals.
EXPOFORUM Exhibition Company
15 Chelyuskintsev str.,
220021 Minsk, Belarus
Nicolaevich Alexander, International Department Manager
Tel./fax: (+ 375 17) 299 82 99; 291 23 26