February 26 - 28 | EDUCATION & CAREER
The 7th specialized exhibition “EDUCATION AND CAREER” will be held from 26th till 28th of February 2009 in the Palace of Children and Youth (Starowilenski highway, 41), Minsk, the Republic of Belarus. The project is held by Minsk Educational Executive Committee and exhibition company “EXPOFORUM”. In 2008 at the exhibition there were represented about 70 participants. Among them: leading vocational training schools, institutes of higher education, international educational centers, language courses, job placement agencies, furniture producers. Over 9000 guests visited the exhibition during 3 days of its work.
MAIN EXHIBITION DIVISIONS:
1. Secondary school education.
1.1. new methods and programs of school instruction
1.2. profile educative programs
1.3. students health and nourishment
1.4. methodical literature.
2. Out-of-school education and breeding
2.1. activities of children’s art establishment, musical and sport schools.
2.2. nonschool educative and traveling programs
2.3. tourism, sport and children’s holidays.
2.4. organization of children’s summer holidays.
3. Vocational training school
3.1. new informative technologies in the educational process.
3.2. production activities and companies partnership.
3.3. art and technical work for students
4. Institute of higher education
4.1. instruction service of higher education institutions.
4.2. system of distance studying
4.3. students’ exchange programs
5. Technical methods of instruction
5.1. furniture, equipment (gymnasium, workshops, laboratories, studies) and implements.
5.2. multimedia systems, video and TV apparatuses, computer classes.
5.3. school supplies and literature.
5.4. stationary and organizational techniques.
5.5. articles, developing games.
6. Refresher courses and post-graduated education
6.1. Extension course
6.2. Business education
6.3. Distance studying
6.4. Languages courses
7. Sport in education
8. Book World
9. SALON “IT IN EDUCATION”
OBJECTIVES AND MISSIONS:
- To give students information about all kinds of modern education and leisure.
- To promote business connections establishment between educational institutions, industrial enterprises and students.
- To inform visitors about most popular professions in the employment market.
- Inculcation new educational programs and informative technologies.
- Presentation products and materials of Belarusian and foreign companies for educational establishments’ equipment.
Exhibition program includes: conferences, seminars, presentations, workshops, and competitions.
15 Chelyuskintsev St., office 2
Minsk, 220021, BELARUS
(+375 17) 299 83 99, 299 82 99
Alexander Nicolaevich - International department